Re: [Linux-aus] LCA HOWTO Grant

AT> The proposal:

AT> For Alison Russell to coordinate and assist with authorship of entries
AT> for the LCA HOWTO from previous organising teams, and to compile, edit,
AT> and complete the document for use by the current and future LCA
AT> organising teams and others.

I think anything that gets this to actually happen is a definitely
worthwhile. As I for one am keen to get LCA down to Tassie at some
point but having no real information on what's required to be done etc
it's very difficult to even attempt to get something happening.

Michael Emery
Internet Junkie
Email: michael@wantadotcom.net
Mobile: 0429 866 691