Re: [Linux-aus] LCA HOWTO Grant

Off the top of my head and completely uninformed about the grant rules
and regulations it seems to me that this would an administrative task
rather than a special project.

I have no problem with the money being spent on this, I'm just not sure
whether it should come out of the grants funds.

--
James Purser
http://k-sit.com