Re: [Linux-aus] LACCTE grant - DarLUG - thanks to everyone for your support

Ooops ....
Just to make clear the terminology "free software" is not what we are
going to actually use on links etc.

We'll find a way to make it clear what it is we are offering and convey
the "free as in freedom, not as in beer" message.

Phew .... narrowly averted ideological flame war <grin>

Regards Anthony.

--
Anthony Hornby <anthony.hornby@cdu.edu.au>
Charles Darwin University