Re: [Linux-aus] Salary Survey

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 13:09 +1000, Les Bell wrote:
> Why not just use http://www.surveymonkey.com/ ? It's free, purpose-built
> and will do the job. . .

Personally, I'd be nervous enough about disclosing such information to
anybody in the first place - and divulging it to a 3rd party would only
make me more nervous.

I suspect other people are equally paranoid. Which is something we have
to consider if any results are going to mean anything.

> Or if you really want open source, I see I've bookmarked
> http://socrates-qe.sourceforge.net/ but never used it.

Looks a bit complicated. Tomcat is mentioned for one :)

thanks for the link though, saves me a google!

--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia