[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Minutes

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Mon Jun 20 13:37:02 UTC 2005

David Lloyd wrote:
>> Maybe I'm confused. What is the "them" you can't see? The list in your
>> email is exactly what I see at that page.
> Humour me...where are the minutes 'from this committee' which I presumed
> were Saturday's minutes. Assumption probably bit me.

Uh, yes, it sounds like it did. There aren't any minutes from the
weekend's meeting yet; it takes a fair chunk of time to type them up.
Heck, the notes, which are wonderfully context free, like "Suggest bits
get sent in in early October", are over 1000 words on their own.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary at linux.org.au>