[Linux-aus] Salary Survey

Dassa dassa at dhs.org
Fri Jun 10 22:09:02 UTC 2005

You have already done any damage possible by indicating you have something to
hide.  Personally, I have a number of income sources and the only party who
knows anything much about them is my accountant, the ATO only get the final
figures which is what any survey would be interested int.

The name calling applies to yourself by bringing attention to your
circumstances, there is nothing to fear by anyone in providing basic
statistical information.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch