[Linux-aus] Re: LCA2006 Having Education as a Theme?

> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 06:37 +0800,
> linux-aus-request@lists.linux.org.au wrote:
> > On Monday 18 July 2005 00:00, Jon maddog Hall wrote:
> > > Now since Dunedin is a center of education in New Zealand, I was
> > > wondering if the LCA program committee might consider a THEME for the
> > > conference in Education?
> >
> > We've had a few education mini-conference, but I presume that you're
> > going further than that? And if so, can we include the kind of
> > educating that ComputerAngels and the like do?
> >
> > Cheers; Leon

The last two Education Mini Conferences haven't covered this and other
types of adult community education.  As this is what I do I would love
to see more of it in a conference - what others are doing and how things
can be done better.  As well as educating young people we need to
educate the parents too :-)

Kylie
--
Teen Challenge Murray Bridge
http://www.lm.net.au/~tcmb

This email was sent from a computer running the Ubuntu Linux operating
system.  The Linux operating system isn't harmed by Windows viruses.