Re: [Linux-aus] Linux-Aus Podcasting

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 19:06, Jason King wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 13:48 +1000, James Purser wrote:
> > Oh and one more thing, I am looking for someone in each state who would
> > be willing to give audio lug roundups for their state. If anybody is
> > interested just post here or send me an email off list.
>
> I've been making voice recording of luv meetings for the past six months
> or so, using my iriver device.  they're all in mp3 format.  Where should
> I upload them to?
>
> (I was video taping luv meetings for the past year too , when I was
> running the show.  encoding them is a PITA though , only managed to do a
> few)

That's great and that's the sort of thing we should be looking at
hosting in the future, sort of like an oral history of the LUGs around
the country.

What I was suggesting was a contact within each state who I could
interview once a week or fortnight to get a roundup of any interesting
activity amongst the state LUGs. This would compliment the top ten
upcoming LUG events at the end of each show.
--
James Purser
http://k-sit.com