Re: [Linux-aus] Messaging and recent discussions

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> Absolutely none taken Jeff, you could have been a lot more direct with me!
> It's a very good point, perhaps I should spend more time taking my own
> advice (hmm, I wonder who I could have been giving it to?)
>
> http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/linux-aus/2005-May/msg00098.html

(Big difference between a fairly obvious joke - to all but Bret, naturally -
and serious expression about the organisation by the President, though.)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam