[Linux-aus] Linux-Aus Podcasting

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Fri Jul 8 16:15:02 UTC 2005

Okay after much thought, deliberation and pondering of the joss sticks I
have decided to go ahead with setting up a podcasting system for Linux
Australia. I have been speaking to Pia about this and it is looking like
a goer.

What I would like from the members and others is an idea of what wort of
material you would like to see.

The general idea is to host podcasts of talks and demonstrations given
by the various lugs around the country as well a weekly or monthly
summary of Linux Australia and FOSS news.

Well thats the idea let me know what you think so we can move ahead.
--
James Purser
http://k-sit.com