[Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Tue Jul 5 12:50:02 UTC 2005

Lorn Potter wrote:
> *sigh*.
> The thing is taking place in New Zealand, correct? New Zealand and
> Australia are not the same country, correct? Thus - LCA is incorrect.

Though you think LCA shouldn't be held in NZ, or that LCA is a bad name
for a conference being held in NZ, the fact is that LCA 2006 is being
held in NZ.

> It utterly amazing that no one seems to be able to admit this simple truth.

If it were a truth, that might be amazing.

Anyway, I've temporarily added Lorn's address to the "hold for approval"
setting in mailman. I think he's made his point pretty clearly, and as
others have indicated, I don't think the constant repetition of it is
doing anyone much good.

Cheers,
aj

--