[Linux-aus] Two weeks till the Open Source Forum! - Open Source business methods

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Jul 5 08:40:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Another Open Source Forum has rolled around, this time we are looking at
sustainable Open Source business methods. We have some big names in our
space presenting how they have built a business on Open Source, and what
challenges and opportunities they have come across doing that.

Date -  19th July!

Find all details at http://linux.org.au/projects/forums/ and rsvp to me prior
to the date to reserve your spot. A nice lunch will be provided, so come
along and check it out.

We haven't planned anything for the next forum after this one, so please
drop your suggestions to me, and any other feedback on the forums.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung