[Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Fri Jul 1 12:58:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 14:25 +1000, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Anyway, Stewart's post is here: http://www.flamingspork.com/blog/?p=422

I have since posted it to linux-aus (took a second to filter through,
but same day!) and the original appeared not only on my weblog, but on
planet.linux.org.au as well.

I did not directly post to linux-aus for a number of reasons:
1 - it was a ramble, not a communication, and i didn't want anyone
getting confused
2 - it was decided to defer to Jon, and I was wanting him to comment on
the public list first (and hey, if my ramble was more than just random,
it may have been mentioned, which it was, which is why i've reposted).

Thanks Mary for also getting the link to the list quicker than my mail
did.

hope this clarifies,
stewart
--