[Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Fri Jul 1 12:08:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 09:58 +1000, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> Can Linux Australia survive?

I'd just like to take a minute to compliment Jon on a masterful summary.
Capturing complex ideas with significant ramifications is challenging,
and Jon's message captures the situation (and the range of the
Committee's consideration on the topic) beautifully.

If you haven't read the email I'm talking about, scroll up and sink your
teeth into it. We really need input, and from more than just "the usual
offenders."

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London