[Linux-aus] Community Code: mentoring FOSS participants in Australia

Kylie Davies mailkylie at optushome.com.au
Mon Jan 31 16:21:01 UTC 2005

Hi there,

Computerbank does a similar thing for Work for the Dole Participants and
people required to do a Centrelink mutual obligation activity ...a
la ... community work.

Out of this, people have contributed code (both for us and for Free
software in general), as well as
software/hardware/networking/warehousing/documentation/training skills,
and more to our organisation.

We've been signing off on this kind of paperwork for a while now, so if
you have any questions or want to hear about our experiences, we'd be
happy for you to drop us a line. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--