[Linux-aus] Thankyou to our Admins!

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Tue Jan 25 18:33:05 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Over the last 12 months Linux Australia has had a lot of changes,
including a new website and new change control system. We also had our
server cracked. Our system admin team have done an awesome job, and so
we wanted to send a little thankyou and recognition to them for this
awesome task. The admin team will receive little tokens of appreciation
by email, so a BIG thankyou to Anand Kumria, Leon Brooks and Gary
Allpike for 2004 and all the other years effort!

Cheers,
Pia