[Linux-aus] Open Source & Government Co-Congerence organisers?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Jan 7 09:16:02 UTC 2005

Avi Miller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was hoping to find contact details for the organisers of the
> Linux.conf.au 2005 Open Source & Government co-conference on the
> website, but so far have been unsuccessful. If you have contact details
> for the organisers (or are the organisers!), please could you contact me?

You want Grant Allen -- grant.allen at auug.org.au. The CFP got announced
yesterday: http://www.auug.org.au/pipermail/auug-announce/2005/000166.html

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au