[Linux-aus] Open Source Forums page up and going!

Hi all,

To help people track when/what forums are running, I've made the Open
Source Forums webpage. Feel free to let other people know, and again if
you are attending any please RSVP to me :)

http://www.linux.org.au/projects/forums

If anyone wants to run these anywhere else in Australia, I'd be quite
happy to help organise speakers and topics for the events. I'm hoping to
start getting these forums recorded and put on the website.

Cheers,
Pia
--
Pia Smith