Re: [Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

Jonathan,

> Stewart obviously meant "best bid" in the sense of it being assessed
> as the best by the LA Committee, who are elected largely to make sure
> LCA happens in the best way possible for members of the Linux
> community within Australia. I don't think there are many of those
> working at Microsoft.

Last time I looked, New Zealand isn't part of the Commonwealth of
Australia although our constitution (the Australian one) allows such a
thing to happen.

So let's not get absurd and attempt to explain "New Zealand" as
interesting or anything silly like that. There may be a good conference
in New Zealand whose name is Linux.Conf.Au but do we have to maintain
this truly bizarre line that "New Zealand" is "Australia"?

I say 2007 happens in East Timor.

DSL