[Linux-aus] About a User Conference - grand plans

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Feb 23 13:35:05 UTC 2005

Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 08:44 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday 22 February 2005 20:39, Leon Brooks wrote:
>>
>>Interesting. That took 12 hrs to get through the LA box. Possibly Anand
>>has been chipping away at the Mailman arrested-on-suspicion-of-headers
>>problem?
>

> No, I think it's just because I went to bed for a while. I don't think
> anyone else is actively checking the message queue at the moment, so I
> go in a few times each day and process everything. Sometimes though I
> sleep instead.

Back to the mail backlog, slave!

(Might I suggest that presidents have other things to do, and should be
delegating this work?)

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au