[Linux-aus] LA AGM 2005/02/07, LA ctte meeting 2005/02/12-13

Anthony Towns secretary at linux.org.au
Wed Feb 9 12:24:01 UTC 2005

Hello, world

As you probably know, Linux Australia had its annual general meeting on
Monday afternoon. For your edification, a draft copy of the minutes are
attached. They're not up on the website yet and won't be formalised
until they can be approved at the next AGM, but I figure, why wait?

The incoming committee's first meeting will be this weekend in Sydney;
we've already got a reasonable list of things to discuss, but if you've
got something in mind that should be on the list -- whether it be a
project that Linux Australia should be supporting, or an idea we should
be promoting, or a problem we should be fixing, or something else --
please mail it to the committee list (committee at linux.org.au) over the
today or tomorrow. Or later -- we will be having other meetings, after all.

Thanks,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary at linux.org.au>