[Linux-aus] [Fwd: Community Organising School 2005]

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Wed Feb 2 09:49:02 UTC 2005

I'd like to recommend that Linux Australia strongly consider sending at
least two people to this three day school. There will be some important
skill building workshops as well as activist networking occuring. There
are some important skills to be gained from these workshops and the Free
Software community has an important role to play in these events.