[Linux-aus] Problems logging in to Linux Australia web site?

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Dec 13 07:15:02 UTC 2005

Hi Greg,

<quote who="Greg 'groggy' Lehey">

> I've tried to log in to the LA web site several times over the last
> few days.  Initially my password was rejected, so I selected the
> "forgotten password?" box.  That gave me a new password that also
> didn't work.

Erk!

> I've sent mail to everybody I can think of; my message to the web-team
> is currently awaiting moderator approval :-(  Is anybody else having
> these problems?

I've cc'd Stewart to fix. I noticed you had added yourself as a member which
hadn't been approved yet so it should work now at any rate.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

      "The first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, bethought
   himself of saying ‘This is mine’ and found people simple enough to
     believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many
   crimes, wars, and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might
    not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling
                  up the ditch, and crying to his fellows:
    ‘Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once
     forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all and the earth
                itself to nobody’." - Jean Jacques Rosseau