[Linux-aus] blogger wanted

Brendon Chase brendon.chase at zdnet.com.au
Mon Dec 12 10:38:01 UTC 2005

Folks,
I’ve noticed the thread “wrong medium, wrong market” and thought the
following might be interesting for the right candidate.

Wanted: FOSS blogger in real-world software development

As part of blogs on Builder AU (target audience=software development
professionals. The site currently hovers around 1 million impressions
per month) we are currently looking for the right candidate to blog on
their experiences using FOSS (development tools, using various
platforms, and solving real-world problems), commenting on various
topics facing the industry, and keeping an eye out on the latest trends.

I’ve seen quite a few probable candidates on planet LA, but would need
to keep the topic of the blogs focussed on technology and software dev.
(Movie reviews, pictures of the new dog, and so forth are interesting on
personal blogs but probably not suitable for the this type of forum).

Anyway, if you think you can blog about the topics above on a regular
basis (2 postings per week minimum) then drop me a note off the list at
Brendon.chase at cnet.com.au

Thanks,
Brendon