[Linux-aus] Mails from LA voting site?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Sun Dec 11 19:22:02 UTC 2005

On 12/11/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:
> There was some agreement that the LA voting site should send emails to the
> mailing list as nominations and seconding happens, so we can all be in the
> loop without re-loading that web page all the time (or forgetting, and not
> being in the loop any more).

Yep, that was on the list of things for Stewart to add to MemberDB but
I don't think he's done it - or it's in the latest version which has
not yet been installed on the LA server. I'm told the latest version
requires a newer version of MySQL than is currently installed on
Digital.

Maybe Stewart can give a more definite answer.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan