[Linux-aus] "start anything you like" type commercials on telly?

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Dec 10 14:11:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:59, skribe <skribe at amber.com.au> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:05, James Purser wrote:
> > Okay give, what program and can we get some air time :)
>
> The show is called Byte Me and we're in summer hiatus at the moment.  We
> will likely be returning in mid-2006.  As for air time, we've already
> covered a fair number of linux/OS topics including the PLUG Installfest, a
> comparison of Internet cafes running linux v windows, and OpenSourceWA.

This one?

http://www.byte-me.tv/

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"It's a sad day and a good day. For years I've held onto my IE install out of
love. I worked on IE 1.0 thru 5.0, and was one of the people that designed
much of its UI. But my love for the past has faded. Last week I switched to
Firefox: and I've been happy." -- Scott Berkun, program manager at Microsoft
Corporation 1994-2003, 2005-09-12