[Linux-aus] With elections coming up soon I thought I'd post a few ideas

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sat Dec 3 14:59:02 UTC 2005

Hi Andrew,

<quote who="Andrew Donnellan">

> I'd put in time: mainly writing, advice, tech stuff, I'm not so good
> with interpersonal relationships/persuading people, esp. journos.

Great, I'm getting a wiki up very soon and then will email all the people
interested to contribute to the wiki page. It'll likely have a similar
format to the existing press group (http://wiki.linux.org.au/Press) with
team details, a policy of how we work, a roadmap of stuff to work on, and a
few projects to start.

Cheers,
Pia

--