[Linux-aus] Penguin suits grant proposal

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sat Dec 3 14:57:02 UTC 2005

Hey Janet,

<quote who="Janet Hawtin">

> Keep an eye out for the penguin waffle maker. Last seen for sale from
> Harris Scarfes SA. Called Waddles after a cartoon but makes perfectly
> funky tux shaped food. Handy for LUG events.

HAha! This is funny because I was looking for an engagement present for
another technical but non-linux friend of mine, so to remind him of us, I
got him the penguin waffle maker. SO COOL!

http://connectedaustralia.com/images/news_items/516_1.jpg

I ended up buying one for us, one for my parents as well :) The waffles
themselves are penguin shaped, with even an indentation in their tummy to
hold the icecream. Bing Lee, $30, bargain! And with xmas around the corner,
go nuts everyone!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung