Re: [Linux-aus] Projects killed by Patents

<quote who="James Purser">

> Okay I'm looking for any local Open Source projects that have been killed
> off by software patents. I would like to include something about this in
> the next podcast so if anyone knows of any such projects drop me a line.

"The Tragedy of Rproxy" by Rusty is a great example, particularly as the
technology would be sooooooo valuable to Australians where we deal with
shitty bandwidth and such :)

http://ozlabs.org/~rusty/rproxy.html

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain