[Linux-aus] Re: Linux Australia Update - Episode 2

Jeff Waugh writes:

<quote who="Pia Waugh">

Would you also consider posting it on the osia mailing lists?

Once it's actually a podcast, it won't need regular announcing! (Sure, might
be good to attach it to an actual blog for "what's in this episode" info and
hosting simplicity, and then hook up a mailing list to that, for people who
can't podcast.)

Most current blog software will happily puke out the right RSS muck to run a
podcast when you attach files to a post.

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/
He's not an idiot.