Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Update - Episode 2

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 22:22 +1000, Pia Waugh wrote:
> Unforunately when I went to download it, it only got the first 25 mins of
> the stream, the first ~25MB worth. So I had to download it again. Once it is
> mirrored properly hopefully this problem would go away? Would you also
> consider posting it on the osia mailing lists?
>
> Cheers,
> Pia

For those having trouble getting their copies of the Linux Australia
Updates, you can grab the latest episode from

http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/temp/laupdate_episode_2_20050806.ogg

This is hosted by Simon Lyall over in the land of the long white cloud
so thanks Simon.

--
James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update