[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Grant Application

Geoffrey D. Bennett g at netcraft.com.au
Mon Aug 15 01:59:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 08:06:37AM +0930, Kylie Willison wrote:
> Grant Application
>
> Date: 7/7/05
>
> Project Name: Teen Challenge SA Inc-Murray Bridge Computer Training
>
> Aim of Project: To continue providing low cost, small group computer
> skills training (using F.O.S.S.) to the community.  To give away
> F.O.S.S. to trainees.  To further I.T. skills as well as knowledge and
> use of F.O.S.S. in rural areas.  To help bridge the digital divide.
>
> Person Responsible for Request: Kylie Willison
>
> Request: Grant of $1500 to provide services listed below-

Hi Kylie,

The Linux Australia Committee has approved your request as three
separate grants:

- A grant of up to $110 for the purchase of a CD burner to be used for
  burning F.O.S.S. CDs for distribution to trainees and local
  community, and that if not taken up the grant will expire on the
  30th of September 2005.

- A grant of up to $390 for consumables including paper, CDs, printer
  toner, and that if not taken up the grant will expire on the 30th of
  September 2005.

- A grant of $200 per month for training room rent, payable each month
  for the months of August 2005 through December 2005 inclusive, for a
  total of $1000, and that if not taken up the grant will expire on
  the 28th of February 2006.

Thanks,
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               mailto:g at netcraft.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer                          sip:g at netcraft.com.au