Re: [Linux-aus] Media Training

Generally in relation to OSIA press releases.
I tend to go interstate a lot and have personally met many of the OSIA members.
I've also tried to encourage OSIA members meeting.

I feel that I should apply to be on the OSIA committee (being one of
the founding fathers of it too I guess) and that such media training
would be beneficial to that position.

I've been contacted by a number of other OSIA members in relation to
their products (one was a voting system, the others were in embedded
linux) as we all had the same experience with the media , that is the
media ignores our respective press releases about our Linux based
products. So there is obviously a need for OSIA to know more about
understanding the media!

regards

ACC

--