[Linux-aus] LCA, eh

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue Apr 26 12:15:01 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 01:19:10PM +1000, Marco Ostini wrote:
> >Dunedin, 2006 - LC, eh
> >Melbbourne, 2007 - putting the A back into LCA
>
> Smarty pants!
>
> The 'A' in LCA can also stand for Australasia.
>
> The vast majority of LA folk are excited and keen to see NZ put on a
> Linux.conf, and I expect that they'll do a bloody good job.
>
> Especially if WETA get involved...
>
> Isn't that ancient whine 'we can't hold a linux.conf in {Brisbane,
> Perth, Adelaide} because it's too {small, far away, unknown}' getting a
> bit old hat?
>
> Go Mike, make us proud!

LCA2006 in NZ will be most excellent!

Horms knows this -- he was hacking on my couch when he wrote that email.

Horms is looking forward to a great LCA2006 in NZ. Horms is looking
forward to drinking Speights. Horms is looking forward to making more
smarty pants jokes about the way Kiwis say "eh", but he may choose to
leave the usual succession of "fesh n cheps" and "sex" jokes to others.
Horms is going to be looking forward to punching me in the head for
replying on his behalf, bro.

LC, eh? Bring it on!

kfesh.