[Linux-aus] Open source to be used in WA government...

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Sep 30 13:16:01 UTC 2004

Done: http://www.opensource.wa.gov.au/

> The Department of State Development has flagged plans to build the
> centre at Perth's Technology Park, with a budget of up to $150,000
> annually.

My goodness, that's a lot more than they promised Kevin last FY. And an
absolute pittance compared with what MS must spend on advertising in WA
alone.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia