[Linux-aus] update entry on contributors page...

Greg Ungerer gerg at snapgear.com
Tue Sep 21 10:52:04 UTC 2004

Hi Linux-Aus,

I was looking throug the "Aussie Contributors" list and I can
see that my entry is just a little out of date.

The email address gerg at stallion.com.au can no longer get to me
(in fact it hasn't gotten to me for 5 years or so :-)

Preferred email address are now:

     gerg at snapgear.com
     gerg at uclinux.org

Maybe the description could be updated a little too:

    Primary maintainer of Linux kernel MMU-less support.
    Ported Linux to the Motorola/Freescale ColdFire architecture.
    Wrote Stallion serial multi-port drivers.

Regards
Greg

Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     gerg at snapgear.com
SnapGear -- a CyberGuard Company            PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888