[Linux-aus] Re: [SLUG] New website rocks!

Stewart Smith stewart at flamingspork.com
Tue Sep 21 10:52:02 UTC 2004

Paul Robinson said:
> Looks great and works fine in Firefox 0.9.

rockin!

> Checked it in IE 6 SP1 and I can't click on any link or select text on
> the left hand half of the front page. Looks like a div is overlaying
> it.  This wouldn't be a problem except the people we're trying to move
> away  from windows would most likely be using IE. (exact version is
> 6.0.2800.1106 if anyone else can confirm).

Okay... thanks for the report. We're aware of some more issues with IE. It
seems that IE can behave *very* differently depending on what version of
Windows your running. I only have an NT4 license, so have been doing
testing on it. It looks like i'm going to have to get an XP one just for
this.
We are currently investigating this issue though, and it will be fixed
shortly.
> Jeff Waugh wrote:
>><quote who="Pia Smith">
>>>http://www.linux.org.au