[Linux-aus] Re: [SLUG] New website rocks!

Paul Robinson paul at robinson4950.com
Fri Sep 17 13:21:01 UTC 2004

Yep, they could do that (but most wouldn't), but it's not really good
for people to have to view the source to find the url that the links
point to.

Also worthwhile passing this to the person in charge of developing the site:

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A//www.linux.org.au/

Nothing major from the report, but since it's pushing the standards
compliance it's good to pass this test.

Cheers,
Paul