[Linux-aus] Voting Code - nearly done!

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Thu Nov 25 15:42:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 10:56, Pia Smith wrote:
> If anyone has any suggestions for Stewart, please feel free to email him
> at stewart at linux.org.au. Rock on Stewart! :)

please do discuss things. I'm hoping to organise a sort of "open beta
testing" period to weed out any remaining bugs before the real election
starts.

Also, I should mention that this whole thing is all open source (GPL).
http://www.flamingspork.com/projects/memberdb/
will tell you how to get it.

bootstrapping an install is a bit tricky at the moment, but i'd be happy
to help anybody who wants to hack on it.

--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia