[Linux-aus] Linux items

Sambar for pins contact at sambarforpins.com
Mon Nov 8 12:10:01 UTC 2004

Dear Sir/Madame,

We would like to introduce ourselves and offer our services to your Linux
Company as a producer of quality pins and badges operating out of Sydney,
NSW.

We have produced for one of the European Linux communities key chains,
magnets and decals and we still have few of these items in stock.

If you are interested in placing an order with us for these items, we can be
reached at the below address where we will be more than happy to assist you.

The cost of the key chain is AUD0.80/pc plus postage. (300 pcs left)

The cost of the magnet is AUD0.40/pc plus postage. (1000 pcs left)

The cost of the decal is AUD0.40/pc plus postage. (1000 pcs left)

Hoping that we can be of help, we remain truthfully yours,

Sambar for pins