[Linux-aus] Hardware resellers of the world, rejoice!

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Fri May 7 06:56:01 UTC 2004

mlh at zip.com.au wrote:

I don't believe you.
<<

If you have notes that you made while listening to him, or even better, a
tape recording, I'd be happy to hear about it. However, I was sitting front
and centre, heard him clearly, and can't doubt the evidence of my own ears.
I wondered at the time whether the speech wasn't meant for an audience of
hardware manufacturers - perhaps in Taiwan - rather than user
organisations, and perhaps someone had handed him the wrong speech.

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]