[Linux-aus] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Mar 25 17:38:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:26, Stewart Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 12:11, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> The heart of the issue before us at the moment is that closing the
>> list is IMESHO a significant over-reaction: there's much more we
>> could do to ameliorate spam and viruses yet that has a far lower
>> impact on day to day list use.

> Like the new mailman features... I'm convinced about them, not
> closing the list. Thoughts?

My vote, FWIW, is "let's do it".

Anand has this on his ToDo list; there are some special homegrown
trimmings on the existing MM installation which he wants to port
forward before rolling out the upgrade.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/            Committee Member, Linux Professionals WA