[Linux-aus] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Mar 23 21:06:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 09:52:15PM +1030, Ryan Verner wrote:
> The attitude of "if you don't like it, bugger off" is going to lead a
> very large percentage of people to unsubscribe, and if I'm not
> mistaken, this group is all about advocacy, so such an attitude doesn't
> make a whole lot of sense.

If you're referring to Bret, I was mainly going at his stupid assertions
that LA is all about viruses and spam.

Oh, and this small conference thingy, and this miniscule grant stuff,
and the unimportant national umbrella advocacy. That clearly pales in
insignifance with LA's real mission - to spam some random tool in WA
with Outlook viruses!

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,