[Linux-aus] FTA Guide Out

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Fri Mar 12 06:23:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 15:44, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Note that the emphasis has changed to controlling access, not inhibiting
> infringement.

aj, what about writing this up into a small FAQ Q&A (or short info
article about the difference)? I'm sure it would be quite beneficial for
people who don't know the specifics of existing copyright law (and the
fta) - and let's face it, that's 99+% of the community.

in fact, the email itself is real close to what I'm thinking of....
rock.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia