[Linux-aus] Travel Grant Application

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Jun 16 16:51:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 06:07:44PM +0930, Dan Shearer wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 06:25:15PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Well, if I got the grant, I'd obviously start writing my talk, for one.
> > Not much point in writing a talk you're never going to give.
>
> On the contrary, I suggest. If you have a talk prepared you'll possibly
> find yourself getting invitations. It works for quite a few Australians!

I have the invitation, just not the means to get there. As I said, it's
not that I can't be bothered writing the talk, it's that I don't have
the time to right now.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,