[Linux-aus] Financial information in public committee minutes

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jun 16 09:50:03 UTC 2004

Del wrote:

>> There is teh treasurers report, which is fairly regularly attached to
>> the end of the committee meeting minutes - filled with figures and
>> numbers and stuff. With luck, this is enough for anyone :)
>
> I looked through all of the committee meeting minutes on the web site
> and didn't see it.
>
> Can you point me at a copy?

I see your point.
http://www.linux.org.au/minutes/current/040510_Committee_Meeting_Teleconference_Minutes.html
for example is a quite terse summary of what Mark actually said.

Mark's reports to the committee are normally quite detailed, and I am
not clear on why this hasn't bubbled through to the public minutes.
Andrew, what is the rationale behind this?

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,