[Linux-aus] bring out yer photos!

Jason King pizza at netspace.net.au
Mon Jun 14 06:40:02 UTC 2004

Hi , I'm currenty working on the 2004 LCA conference CD.  I've got most
of the papers on the iso filesystem now, only a few left to go, and the
size of the iso is only  about 300M so far.  Naturally I'd like to fill
this with as much stuff as I can.  So if anyone has any photos or movies
taken at the conference , can you please give me URLs to them.

I'm after dunking photos especially.

--
I had a guaranteed military sale with ed 209, renovation program,
spare parts for 25 years. Who cares if it worked or not?

Dick Jones , Robocop.