[Linux-aus] Conference CD update

Jason King pizza at netspace.net.au
Thu Jul 22 14:54:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 13:38, Anand Kumria wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:35:23AM +1000, Jason King wrote:
> > Hi.  I've got most of the talks ready for the LCA 2004 conference CD ,
> > but there's a few I'm missing.  For one reason or another, either
>
> So it is almost a month since you posted this email. Has there been any
> further progress / updates?
>
> FWIW It'd be good to have the conference done and sent out considering
> we are halfway to the next conference.

whoops , only responded to anand before...

OK , at the moment , the CD is more or less finished.  I don't have
_all_ of the talks , some people were just too much trouble to reach ,
and noone else seemed to know how to contact them.

The iso was uploaded to the requisite ftp site, waiting for whoever it
was to grab it and give it to the CD duplicators.  That was going to be
Dan , (see ryan's email)  but I don't know whats happening there at the
moment.  I'm trying to get his mobile number so I can talk to him.