[Linux-aus] MEDIA RELEASE: OSIA: WE HAVE THE SOLUTION TO SOFTWARE PIRACY.

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Jul 14 12:06:02 UTC 2004

<quote who="Con Zymaris">

> OSIA: WE HAVE THE SOLUTION TO SOFTWARE PIRACY.
>
> Australia -- 14th July, 2004
>
> Australia's Open Source industry body OSIA calls upon governments
> worldwide to do more to stem the levels of software intellectual property
> misuse, which impacts the ICT industry globally. By emphasising
> alternative solutions based on open source software, governments and
> corporates can do much to halt the illegal copying of proprietary
> software.

Is it just me, or does every OSIA release seem to be a warm reminder of that
classic geek/foss website, segfault.org? But then I wonder if that's a good
thing...

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

  "A problem worthy of attack, proves its worth by fighting back." - Paul
                                   Erdos