[Linux-aus] FTA hopes in war on pirates

Ian Callahan icalla at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 12 11:19:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 11:32, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:48, John Knight wrote:
> > I can assure you, if any of them were forced to pay or
> > use something else, I'm sure they'd all choose the
> > GIMP over the (I'm guessing) $900 fee.
>
> And the rest:
>
>     http://www.pcadvantage.com.au/store/trolley.asp?ProdID=888139
>
> Cheers; Leon
I'm not sure that this is relevant to anything, but the above link
contains an interesting lie.
"Customers who bought this product also bought.." ...
Now, having just bought Photoshop CS 8 - Win why on earth would one also
buy Photoshop CS 8 - Mac - Education, Photoshop CS 8 - Mac, or PHOTOSHOP
CS 8 WIN CD EDUCATION ??

Advertisers' license, I guess.